Motorists in the United Kingdom are looking for durable tyres at affordable cheap and fair prices. In view of this many world class companies around the globe are in stiff competition to produce a competitive product that is cheap enough to see them move once placed on the market. UK for instance is a country which has come of age in terms of development.
Car manufacturing in the United Kingdom is growing on a higher. This has led to a high demand for cheap and durable tyres for bulldozers, heavy tracks, Lorries, cars, planes, motorbikes and even bicycles. In the UK, Motor Insurers recognize that some motorists may wish to fit winter tyres on their cars during the cold weather therefore giving them incentives on good tyres to purchase for their Motors. The Association of British Insurers has published a winter tyres agreement that guarantees motorists good service and durability upon purchase of the tyres.
Winter tyres, or cold weather tyres as they are also known, will be the key to keeping Britain moving over the coming months. This is thanks to their specialist compound and treads design which provides drivers with superior grip and control in wet and dry conditions once the temperature dips below 7′C. The cold weather conditions from two years ago look set to return with Forecasters predicting moderate to heavy snowfalls as early as October and November in parts of the UK.
Below is the list of the relatively cheaper tyres made in the UK that’s from the Goodyear ultraGrip8, Goodyear Ultra Grip 8 Performance, Goodyear UltraGrip7+, and Goodyear Ultra Grip+ SUV. All these have the following features:
1. Firm grip and stability on the road in winter that is; both in dry, wet, slush, snow and ice fall climatic conditions.
2. Directional tread design to cut through slush and snow, which reduces the chance of aquaplaning.
3. With an adaptation to climate change, winter conditions due to an enhanced compound.
4. High performance in high and low temperatures.
These tyres range in sizes and so have varying prices. For instance all195s tyres for BMW have their prices. i.e.195/55RH (87) will cost in between £110.42 to £135.26. And all 205s i.e. 205/60 R16 H (92) for a BMW car will cost between £96.18 to £104.21. It is important to list a few tyres and their price tags and compare locally available tyres in Belfast. Here below is a list of quality tyres offered at the U.K.
- Pirelli Scorpion Zero 235/60R18 103 £382.20 > £324.50
- Goodyear Eagle NCT5 £244.60 > £216.98 205/50R16 87V
- Dunlop SP Sport Maxx £244. £242.00 > £221.90 215/45R16 86H
- Goodyear Eagle NCT5 A205/50R17 89W Runflat (BMW) £216.98 > £229.96
- Michelin Pilot Sport 3225/45R17 91Y £332.60 > £229.96
- Bridgestone Turanza ER300195/55R16 87H Run flat (BMW) £302.64 > £216.60
- Pirelli P7 Cinturato215/55R16 97W Reinforced £331.00 > £261.00
- Dunlop SP Sport Fast Response205/55R16 94H Reinforced £242.00 > £221.90
- Michelin Energy Saver +185/60R15 84H £211.00 > £165.92
- Continental Eco Contact 5225/55R17 101W Reinforced £341.98 > £306.94
- Bridgestone Potenza RE050A1205/50R17 89W Runflat (BMW) £418.00 > £375.70
Why the reduction in the prices of tyres on the U.K? Most parts in the U.K experiences extreme cold weather conditions. The low temperatures affect the durability of tyres in many ways. For instance when the temperature drops below 7′C the tread compound in normal tyres begins to harden. This gives you less grip on the road and increases stopping distances which may be dangerous to the car occupants.
Modern rubber compound technology and advances in tread design mean that today’s Winter Weather tyres reduce this hardening effect, providing higher levels of road safety on cold and damp road surfaces. This will in turn accelerate the rate of wear and tear effects on a tyre. It is therefore important to cut the prices and balance the consumer rates of many customers. Another reason will be attributed to the massive road building and infrastructure development using tracks and bulldozers with tyres which are prone destruction owing to the nature of work performed. We have a lot of tyres in demand including those of motorbikes and bicycles at //www.gilnahirktyres.co.uk/.
This shows that tyres are crucial and business cannot go on without them or when their prices are hiked. For the economy of every country (not U.K alone) to grow, it begins with a durable, cheap and efficient tyres.